Remote is a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be a weakness.
The Jumpstart is a self-paced course to quickly get you making improvements in your remote facilitation practice.
In two hours of videos, exercises, and conversation with peers over two weeks you will build the skills and confidence you need to start getting momentum when you meet.
What you get
- 7 self-paced modules with videos and exercises to help you make gains in your facilitation through experiments and process
- Life-time access to the course in its future iterations
- 20% off the ticket price if you decide to join a live cohort or sign up for group coaching in the next year
- Optional engagement with others taking the course as they work through the lessons
Tour of the course
This course is right for you if:
- You feel like the time you spend in synchronous conversation with your distributed team isn't meaningful or doesn't turn talking into traction.
- You see dynamics that you want to address in your conversations but you don't know how to nurture the positive dynamics and limit the negative ones.
- You want to grow your ability to lead group conversation and aren't sure where to start.
This course IS NOT right for you if:
- You want a paint-by-numbers or a fixed set of formats to plug into.
- You already have a system for building momentum in your synchronous remote work.
- You feel confident in your remote facilitation and aren't interested in developing your skills or personal style in your facilitation.
Progress won't mean mastery, but by the end of the course you will:
- Grasp facilitation as a skill, and have a clear understanding of the components you need to design meetings that maximise engagement and build alignment.
- Learn a step-by-step method for designing and facilitating great conversation.
- Experiment and learn by doing. You will complete exercises and design experiments to build your facilitation skills.
- Know thyself. I will help you develop your facilitation self-awareness and learn techniques that can help you stay calm and in control.